By A. H. Wapstra, G. Audi (auth.), Professor Dr. Juha Äystö, Dr. Peter Dendooven, Dr. Ari Jokinen, Dr. Matti Leino (eds.)
The court cases of this significant nuclear physics convention document the state-of-the-art within the box of unique nuclei and nuclear plenty. This comprises the dimension of basic constants, the constitution of nuclear topic, radioactivity and the synthesis of heaviest components. a unique consultation is dedicated to the "laboratories" for nuclear response obviously supplied via stars and different astronomical items. Of detailed curiosity for the specialists is the final part giving an outlook on destiny experimental and theoretical research.
Read Online or Download Exotic Nuclei and Atomic Masses: Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Exotic Nuclei and Atomic Masses ENAM 2001 Hämeenlinna, Finland, 2–7 July 2001 PDF
Best international_1 books
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed post-conference complaints of the first overseas convention on Swarm Intelligence established Optimization, ICSIBO 2014, held in Mulhouse, France, in could 2014. The 20 complete papers awarded have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from forty eight submissions. subject matters of curiosity awarded and mentioned within the convention makes a speciality of the theoretical development of swarm intelligence metaheuristics and their purposes in components resembling: theoretical advances of swarm intelligence metaheuristics, combinatorial, discrete, binary, limited, multi-objective, multi-modal, dynamic, noisy, and large-scale optimization, synthetic immune platforms, particle swarms, ant colony, bacterial foraging, synthetic bees, fireflies set of rules, hybridization of algorithms, parallel/distributed computing, computing device studying, info mining, information clustering, choice making and multi-agent structures according to swarm intelligence rules, variation and functions of swarm intelligence ideas to actual international difficulties in a number of domain names.
The 2 quantity set LNCS 10072 and LNCS 10073 constitutes the refereed court cases of the twelfth overseas Symposium on visible Computing, ISVC 2016, held in Las Vegas, NV, united states in December 2016. The 102 revised complete papers and 34 poster papers offered during this booklet have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 220 submissions.
- Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA) 2014: Volume 2
- Conformal and Probabilistic Prediction with Applications: 5th International Symposium, COPA 2016, Madrid, Spain, April 20-22, 2016, Proceedings
- Advanced Machine Learning Technologies and Applications: Second International Conference, AMLTA 2014, Cairo, Egypt, November 28-30, 2014. Proceedings
- Mathematical Aspects of Computer and Information Sciences: 6th International Conference, MACIS 2015, Berlin, Germany, November 11-13, 2015, Revised Selected Papers
Additional resources for Exotic Nuclei and Atomic Masses: Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Exotic Nuclei and Atomic Masses ENAM 2001 Hämeenlinna, Finland, 2–7 July 2001
S. Towner, this issue p. 223. 2. C. S. Towner, Hyperfine Interact. 132, 115 (2001). 3. E. A. Brown, Phys. Rev. C 52, 2455 (1995). 4. H. , Phys. Rev. C 53, 2163 (1996). 5. E. Kugler, Hyperfine Interact. 129, 23 (2000). 6. G. , Nucl. Instr. Methods A 368, 675 (1996). 7. H. , Nucl. Instrum. Methods B 126, 378 (1997). 8. F. , Nucl. Instrum. Methods A 469, 254 (2001). 9. F. , Hyperfine Interact. 132, 307 (2001). 10. K. , this issue p. 245. 11. A. , submitted to Eur. Phys. J. D (2002). 12. G. , Phys.
Rev. Lett. 84, 5062 (2000). D. , in ref. , p. 297. N. , MISTRAL: a high-resolution mass spectrometer fro short-lived nuclides, to be published in Exotic Nuclei and Atomic Masses (Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg, 2002). F. , this issue, p. 17. G. , Nucl. Phys. A 624, 1 (1997). H. , Nucl. Phys. A 685, 115c (2001). Yu. , in ref. , p. 281. T. , Nucl. Phys. A 677, 75 (2000). T. , Phys. Rev. Lett. 78, 4701 (1997). Yu. , Nucl. Phys. A 697, 92 (2002). L. , Nucl. Instrum. Methods A 276, 509 (1989). H.
2. G. Smith, Proc. [nt. Conf. Nuclidic Masses, ed. by II. 418. 24 3. G. Smith, Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. Atomic Masses, ed. by R. Barber (University of Manitoba Press, Canada, 1967) p. 811. 4. M. de Saint Simon, C. Thibault, G. Audi, A. Coc, H. Doubre, M. F. Kepinski, H. Le Gac, G. Le Scornet, D. Lunney, F. T'ouchard, G. Lebee, Phy,;. Scr. 1' 59, 406 (1995). 5. A. Coc, H.. Le Gac, lVI. de Saint Simon, C. Thibault, F Touchard, 1'\ucl. Instrum. Methods A 271, 512 (1988). 6. F. Herfurth. A. KeUerbauer et these proceedings.
Exotic Nuclei and Atomic Masses: Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Exotic Nuclei and Atomic Masses ENAM 2001 Hämeenlinna, Finland, 2–7 July 2001 by A. H. Wapstra, G. Audi (auth.), Professor Dr. Juha Äystö, Dr. Peter Dendooven, Dr. Ari Jokinen, Dr. Matti Leino (eds.)