By Rick Strahl, Gary DeWitt
Read Online or Download Internet applications with Visual FoxPro 6.0 PDF
Best & telecommunications books
Cooperative Communications studies growth in cooperative conversation networks. It assembles a consultant pattern of contemporary effects to function a roadmap for the world. The emphasis is on instant networks, yet a number of the effects observe to cooperation in wireline networks and combined wireless/wireline networks.
An intimate, gloriously written examine the communications revolution and the way it has unfolded the area. the web is the main notable factor people have equipped because the pyramids. A millennium from now, historians will glance again at it and surprise humans outfitted with such clumsy instruments succeeded in developing this kind of leviathan.
1. 1 EinfUhrendes Beispiel Aus den zahlreichen Anwendungen der Fourier-Transformation in der Signalverar beitung sei zur Einfilhrung ein Beispiel ausgew8. hlt, das einerseits besonders deut lich die tragende Rolle der Fourier-Transformation zeigt und andererseits eine Schilderung der Zusammenhange unmittelbar aus der Anschauung heraus gestattet: die Bestimrriung der Oberflachenstrukturen von Planeten durch Zeit-Frequenz-Ana lyse von Radarimpulsen.
This is often the 1st quantity in a trilogy on smooth sign Processing. the 3 books offer a concise exposition of sign processing themes, and a consultant to aid person functional exploration according to MATLAB courses. This e-book comprises MATLAB codes to demonstrate all of the major steps of the idea, providing a self-contained advisor appropriate for self sustaining examine.
- Naltrexone - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Issues and Reviews in Teratology: Volume 1
- The Ecclesiastical Histories of Eusebius, Socrates, Sozomen FOLIO 1709
- Assessing Bioavailablility of Drug Delivery Systems: Mathematical Modeling
- A History of Mathematical Notations (Dover Books on Mathematics)
Additional resources for Internet applications with Visual FoxPro 6.0
Security is not optional When dealing with server applications, security is important, especially if you're building public access applications. Making sure that nobody snoops the data as it travels over the Web is a big issue to deal with. There are also issues like spoofing and hammering a site—can't you just see your competitor overloading your site with bogus requests so that no other users can get on? Or better yet, that they would send you data that will eventually overload your hard drive or data capacity?
I'll introduce some of these issues in Chapter 4, and discuss them in more detail in Chapters 9 and 10. What else do you need to know? This chapter has gone over the terminology and reviewed the data flow between client and server. I've touched on what I think are the most important aspects that you should be familiar with before diving into the individual technologies and getting your hands dirty with code. 0 should feel confident when you see certain terms come up again in the context of the discussion.
Multithreaded ISAPI extensions are multithreaded, which means they can process multiple requests at the same time. The same DLL can service multiple clients efficiently because the extension is already loaded in memory. But multithreading also makes programming ISAPI a tricky proposition because all code written must be thread-safe to avoid simultaneous access to common global data from different threads. One thing to keep in mind is that although the ISAPI extension is multithreaded, back-end applications that interact with ISAPI extensions may not be.
Internet applications with Visual FoxPro 6.0 by Rick Strahl, Gary DeWitt