Read or Download SA-119. Введение в UNIX на основе ОС Solaris 9 PDF
Best operating systems books
In overall, the 2 books Solaris functionality and instruments & Solaris Internals reviewed the following current a brand new point of data in regards to the internals of Solaris, what they do, how they behave, and the way to investigate that habit. The books are a needs to for builders, approach programmers, and platforms directors who paintings with Solaris eight, nine, or 10.
From its basic beginnings, Linux has emerged as a strong server working process with a striking computing device surroundings and person interface. Now, with Kylix, Linux builders have a strong quick software improvement device for producing client-side purposes. The Tomes of Kylix: The Linux API courses builders during the primary Linux method functionality calls and programming interfaces, overlaying the center facets of Linux improvement from dossier processing and interprocess verbal exchange to threading concerns and sockets.
The bestselling Mac consultant, up to date for the newest Mac OS X and now in complete colour! Mac OS X Lion represents a brand new period within the Mac working procedure. This pleasant advisor is absolutely up-to-date for the newest Mac OS X and offers every thing new Mac clients and clients upgrading to Mac OS X Lion want to know. A bestseller in past variations, Mac OS X Lion For Dummies covers all of the cool stuff and prepares you for the quirks.
- Sams Teach Yourself Mac OS X Lion in 10 Minutes (Sams Teach Yourself -- Minutes)
- Ubuntu efficace, 3e édition
- Mac OS X Internals: A Systems Approach
- Modern Operating Systems (ISBN 0138134596)(KA)(200dpi)(T)(1102s)_CsAl_
- Linux kernel 2.4 internals
- Android Forensics: Investigation, Analysis and Mobile Security for Google Android
Additional resources for SA-119. Введение в UNIX на основе ОС Solaris 9
Enterprise Services, Revision A 1-15 Using the CDE Current Session Your running session is always considered the current session. When you exit a session, the system saves the current session by default. The next time you log in to the desktop, the system displays this current session exactly as it appeared when you last logged out. This function can be modified using the Style Manager - Startup utility. This Style Manager can be accessed by clicking the Desktop Controls icon located on the front panel.
6. At the shell prompt, type exit. The hostname console login: prompt reappears. After a short time, the Login screen reappears. Task 4 – Invoking a Failsafe Session Complete the following steps to invoke a Failsafe session. 1-24 1. Click and hold down the Options button on the Login screen. 2. Select Session. The Session menu appears. 3. Select Failsafe Session. UNIX® Essentials Featuring the Solaris™ 9 Operating Environment Copyright 2002 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Enterprise Services, Revision A Exercise: Using the Solaris 9 OE 4.
The shell is ready to receive a command. Introducing Command-Line Syntax You can modify how commands function by using options and arguments. Table 2-1 shows these components. Table 2-1 UNIX System Command Components Item Description command Specifies what the system is to do (an executable). option Specifies how the command is run (a modifier). Options start with a dash (-) character. argument Specifies what is to be affected (a file, a directory, or text). The following is an example of the format for commands: command option(s) argument(s) 2-2 UNIX® Essentials Featuring the Solaris™ 9 Operating Environment Copyright 2002 Sun Microsystems, Inc.
SA-119. Введение в UNIX на основе ОС Solaris 9