By Hugh LaFollette
Unmatched in scholarship and scope, The overseas Encyclopedia of Ethics is the definitive single-source reference paintings on Ethics, to be had either in print and online.
- Comprises over seven hundred entries, starting from one thousand to 10,000 phrases in size, written via a global solid of topic experts
- Is prepared across 9 absolutely cross-referenced volumes including a complete index
- Provides transparent definitions and reasons of all components of ethics together with the themes, events, arguments, and key figures in Normative Ethics, Metaethics, and sensible Ethics
- Covers the main philosophical and spiritual traditions
- Offers an exceptional point of authority, accuracy and stability with all entries being blind peer-reviewed
Read Online or Download The international encyclopedia of ethics / Volume 3, D-Fal PDF
Similar international_1 books
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed post-conference court cases of the first overseas convention on Swarm Intelligence established Optimization, ICSIBO 2014, held in Mulhouse, France, in may possibly 2014. The 20 complete papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from forty eight submissions. issues of curiosity provided and mentioned within the convention specializes in the theoretical development of swarm intelligence metaheuristics and their purposes in parts reminiscent of: theoretical advances of swarm intelligence metaheuristics, combinatorial, discrete, binary, restricted, multi-objective, multi-modal, dynamic, noisy, and large-scale optimization, man made immune platforms, particle swarms, ant colony, bacterial foraging, synthetic bees, fireflies set of rules, hybridization of algorithms, parallel/distributed computing, laptop studying, information mining, facts clustering, determination making and multi-agent platforms in line with swarm intelligence ideas, version and purposes of swarm intelligence ideas to genuine international difficulties in a number of domain names.
The 2 quantity set LNCS 10072 and LNCS 10073 constitutes the refereed complaints of the twelfth overseas Symposium on visible Computing, ISVC 2016, held in Las Vegas, NV, united states in December 2016. The 102 revised complete papers and 34 poster papers offered during this ebook have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 220 submissions.
- Advanced Functional Programming: 4th International School, AFP 2002, Oxford, UK, August 19-24, 2002. Revised Lectures
- Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Foundations of Computer-Aided Process Design
- Augmented Environments for Computer-Assisted Interventions: 9th International Workshop, AE-CAI 2014, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2014, Boston, MA, USA, September 14, 2014. Proceedings
- The Gamble of War: Is It Possible to Justify Preventive War?
- The Method of Summary Representation for Numerical Solution of Problems of Mathematical Physics
Additional resources for The international encyclopedia of ethics / Volume 3, D-Fal
1949. Logic and the Basis of Ethics. Oxford: Clarendon. Prior, A. N. 1960. “The Autonomy of Ethics,” Australasian Journal of Philosophy, vol. 199–206. Shafer-Landau, Russ 2003. Moral Realism: A Defence. Oxford: Oxford University Press. Sidgwick, Henry 1907. The Methods of Ethics, 7th ed. London: Macmillan. Wedgwood, Ralph 2007. The Nature of Normativity. Oxford: Oxford University Press. FURTHER READINGS Baldwin, Thomas 1990. G. E. Moore. London: Routledge. Begum, Hasla 1979. “Moore on Goodness and the Naturalistic Fallacy,” Australasian Journal of Philosophy, vol.
4, pp. 315–20. Hudson, W. ) 1969. The Is–Ought Question. London: Macmillan. Paton, H. J. 1942. “The Alleged Independence of Goodness,” in P. A. ), The Philosophy of G. E. Moore. Evanston, IL: Northwestern University Press, pp. 113–34. Shaver, Robert 2003. “Principia Then and Now,” Utilitas, vol. 15, pp. 261–78. 1 Error Theory Richard Joyce To hold an error theory about morality is to endorse a kind of radical moral skepticism – a skepticism analogous to atheism in the religious domain. , God) necessary to render such assertions true.
Oxford: Oxford University Press. Karmo, Toomas 1988. “Some Valid (But No Sound) Arguments Trivially Span the ‘Is’–‘Ought’ Gap,” Mind, vol. 97, pp. 252–7. Moore, G. E. 1993a . Principia Ethica, rev. ed. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Moore, G. E. 1993b. “Preface to the Second Edition,” in Principia Ethica, rev. ed. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 1–27. Prior, A. N. 1949. Logic and the Basis of Ethics. Oxford: Clarendon. Prior, A. N. 1960. “The Autonomy of Ethics,” Australasian Journal of Philosophy, vol.
The international encyclopedia of ethics / Volume 3, D-Fal by Hugh LaFollette